At Anchor, we’re on a mission to create the future of radio. To us, that means two things: building tools that make it easy for anyone to broadcast their voice in seconds (and sound good doing it), and crafting the fun, modern, addictive listening experience that we’ve always wished existed. That listening experience is where you come in.
We’re looking for a Producer to help us build out Anchor's brand new content studio, crafting the perfect listening experience by working with our team and a network of creators to drive a top-notch content strategy. Your focus will be on crafting a vision for a great listening experience in a handful of original Anchor stations and doing whatever it takes to make it happen.
- Overseeing several audio stations in Anchor
- Crafting a cohesive content strategy spanning broad topics in your vertical
- Producing and creating original audio content that is fun, addictive, and easy to listen to
- Hiring and managing a network of freelance creators who will be developing and producing audio content for your stations on a daily basis
- Helping to ensure that Anchor is full of amazing, must-listen content on a daily basis
- Really, really creative (as in, you do something and people are like, "wow, that was really creative")
- Professional experience as a producer, editor, creator, or curator in an audio-related industry
- Proven experience building, executing, and maintaining a long term content strategy
- Experience recruiting, hiring and managing freelance creators
- Ability to think and work independently, and make creative decisions with confidence and with little direction
- A natural inclination to be plugged into social media and an innate awareness of what’s going on in the world and on the internet
- Deep understanding of ~content~ and what makes it spread organically
- A passion for audio